Your membership strengthens our organization by proving financial means to advance our mission of support, education, and advocacy. The monthly dues will help us continue to provide packets to all of the new families who attend our monthly support groups, hand out educational literature during our tabling events, participate in speaking events, and continue our community outreach. With your contributions we are also able to support minority groups and at risk populations. At PFLAG Denver we believe in and support of the special power and strength of the family relationships. Families of any and all definitions.
Benefits of membership with PFLAG Denver:
- Invitations to our local events & programs.
Monthly newsletter issues.
- Voting privileges on matters brought before our full membership (e.g., election of officers, other official matters)
- Voting privileges on proposals put forth at our Board of Directors meetings.
- As a member of PFLAG Denver you will automatically be a member of PFLAG National and get additional benefits.
- Eligible for discounts on PFLAG National publications and store items.
- Voting privileges for PFLAG National Board Members.
- You will receive PFLAG National’s quarterly newsletter, “The PFLAGpole”
- Accessibility to their Academy Online classes.
PFLAG Denver offers various levels of membership:
The basic one-year membership costs $35 for an individual and $55 for a couple or family.
If you are interested in becoming a member of PFLAG Denver, call 303-573-5861 or click on the membership link to complete a membership form.
Individual Membership at $35.00:
Family Membership at $55.00:
Add extra to your membership, or Donate:
Thanks for considering and joining PFLAG Denver!